Health Service Guides
These are available for Haverhill, Newmarket, Brandon, Mildenhall, and Sudbury and Great Cornard. Click here to see the different guides.
- Common childhood illnesses and wellbeing in Suffolk
- A guide for parents and carers of children aged 0-11 years – Positive parenting
- A guide to keeping healthy and happy in later life
- Cataract Surgery
- Constipation in Children Bulletin
- Got a bug?
- Got burnt?
- Had a bump?
- iCaSH Suffolk
- Individual Funding Requests Guide
- Look after yourself – Leaflet
- Look after yourself – Poster
- Marginalised and Vulnerable Adults Outreach Services (MVA)
- Personal Health Budgets in Suffolk
- Patient Transport Leaflet
- OA Hip Patient
- OA Knee Patient
- Share your medical record – Patient Information
- Still got that chronic pain?
- Useful Medicines and treatments to keep at home
DESMOND Education for people with type 2 Diabetes
One Life Suffolk Services
- Bisphosphonates dental advice for patients
- Bisphosphonates -how to take correctly
- Gluten free patient information leaflet 2015
- Head lice and Nits: Detection, Treatment and Prevention
- Methods of protecting your bones
- Emollients: How to look after dry skin
- Homely Remedies Policy January 2014
- Optimising safe and appropriate medicines use
- Prescribing intervals – guidance for patients
- Repeat prescriptions – only order what you need
- Stoma accessories (Ostomy deodorants)
- Which medicines should I buy?
- Why does my doctor sometimes change my prescription?
- Top tips to keep warm and keep well
- HM Government Keep Warm, Keep Well
- PHE Eatwell Guide 2016
- Think Pharmacist – patient information leaflet
- Being admitted to West Suffolk Hospital? Your medicines …
Easy read patient information fact sheets
- Acne (spots)
- Common cold in adults
- Cough in adults
- Fever in children
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Lower back pain
- Middle ear infection
- Sinusitis in adults
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Urine problems in men
The Transforming Care Plan is being updated and we will aim to provide an updated version as soon as possible.