We’re looking for adventurous, forward thinking and dynamic medical practitioners who want to build a multi-faceted portfolio career by joining our GP Fellowship Scheme. You would work as a GP and be able to further your training and education in areas which interest you.
We are offering…
- Sessions employed with a GP practice in Suffolk
- Sessions of your choice in a wide range of options outside general practice and tailored to your aspirations
- Clinical assistantships within West Suffolk Foundation Trust in a variety of specialities
- Session to spend on study, supported by Health Education East tutors
- The chance to work in New Zealand or Africa for 6-12 months with your post remaining open for you to return to
- Academic Fellowships at University Campus, Ipswich
- Funded Masters Degrees at a University of your choice
- CCG Associate Board Memberships incorporating some management training and project work
- Initial 12 month contract with the option to continue permanently
- Placements within Care UK
- Younger GP Development Programme – open to any GP in their first five years post qualification.
Suffolk is a beautiful and vibrant part of the country, with a fast growing economy and excellent links to London, Norwich and Cambridge. Standards of living and the quality of life are all high in Suffolk where you can combine town, country and coast in one place.
If you’d like an informal discussion before applying please email Dr John Cannon, Suffolk Fellowship Scheme Clinical Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Jo Wyatt, WSCCG Scheme Administrator on email@example.com
This scheme is developed by WSCCG, Suffolk GP Federation, and Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG, in partnership with NHS West Suffolk Foundation Trust and NHS Ipswich Hospital Trust.