For more information about: children’s sight tests, safeguarding children in Suffolk and child protection pack, please click here.
For more information please click here.
Please click here for the NHS Diabetic Eye Screening Programme website.
This section contains referral forms and policy documents. More information including waste disposal, patient leaflets and posters can be found on the Practice Information page.
- Advice for floaters and flashing lights for primary care
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome (CBS)
- Co-Managing the glaucoma suspect in primary care
- Management of dry eyes in primary care
- Management of infective conjunctivitis in primary care
- Patience information – eye health and sight loss
- Suffolk referral form for Evolutio
- eRefer registration form
- Cataract Surgery – Optometrist Direct Referral
- Cataract Surgery Form (T11b) – Secondary care referral (PDF or Word)
- Cataract Surgery (T11a) – Primary Care referral and acute internal referral (PDF or Word)
Suffolk Local Optical Committee
Suffolk Local Optometric Committee (LOC) is the organisation representing optometrists in Suffolk. It liaises with Suffolk CCGs on matters relating to eye care and represents Suffolk optometrists in negotiations with them.
Current GP and Opticians list
Freedom of information
Whilst the majority of people who work in and use the NHS are honest, there is a minority who will seek to defraud the NHS of its valuable resource. Read on to discover how to identify and report possible cases of fraud. For posters and leaflets please contact the Primary Care Team on 01473 770222.