The latest newsletters from the NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk and NHS West Suffolk clinical commissioning groups have just been published.
Highlights include –
– Praise from Matthew Hancock, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, on launch of new ultrasound service in Haverhill
– Three new neurological rehabilitation beds for Suffolk
– Parents of children and young people with SEND are encouraged to apply for pre-payment card
– Meeting of IESCCG Community Engagement Partnership this Monday – all welcome
– Suffolk User Forum is recruiting to its Trustee Board
– East Suffolk and North East Essex NHS Foundation Trust recognised as “Veteran Aware”
– Hold the date – St Edmundsbury Cathedral – Longest Night service on December 22
Read the NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Read the NHS West Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Do please share with your family, friends and colleagues.