The latest newsletters from NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk and NHS West Suffolk clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) have been published.
– Dr Garratt is leading the way to better health care across east and west Suffolk and north east Essex
– Community and voluntary groups are invited to apply for grant funding from the CCGs
– The CCGs have published their annual reports for 2018/19
– A local woman tells how participating in the parkrun initiative has given her a new lease of life
– Stroke care is being delivered closer to home
– Healthwatch Suffolk has published its annual report for 2018/19
– Healthy Suffolk launches its #SuffolkSmallChanges campaign with four animations highlighting how cutting down on alcohol is good for our wellbeing
– NSFT launches new initiative to tackle gang culture in Suffolk
Read the NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Read the NHS West Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Please share with family, friends and colleagues.