The latest newsletters from NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk and NHS West Suffolk clinical commissioning groups have been published.
Highlights include –
– Official opening for new neurological rehabilitation beds – enabling people to be treated closer to home
– Recruitment underway for the Suffolk Perinatal Service – the service has already help support the mental health of over 400 new mothers
– CCG funding is helping support community midwifery
– CCG support for new dementia cafe
– Barrack Lane GP Surgery is now a parkrun practice – join staff at Christchurch Park tomorrow.
Do please read and share with family, friends and colleagues.
Read the NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Read the NHS West Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE