The latest newsletters from the NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk and NHS West Suffolk clinical commissioning groups have just been published.
Highlights include –
– Learn to check your pulse and be atrial fibrillation aware
– What should be in the ‘grab bag’ for 14 – 18 year olds presenting at A&E ?
– The Suffolk GP+ service offers doctors’ appointments in the evenings and on weekends
– Voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations invited to attend a workshop to discuss opportunities to deliver social prescribing
– Governing Body meetings in public are happening next week
Read the NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Read the NHS West Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Do please read and share with colleagues, family and friends.