The latest newsletters from NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk and NHS West Suffolk clinical commissioning groups have been published.
– Meeting in public of the CCGs’ governing bodies next week
– Give your views on services for young people with special educational needs and disabilities
– Book your place at the SPCN Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing Conference
– The CCGs have signed up to the Time to Change employer pledge – committing to encourage staff to talk about mental health and promote good mental wellbeing
– Sharing the message at Ipswich Hospital about the importance of health record sharing
Do please read and share with family, friends and colleagues.
Read the NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE
Read the NHS West Suffolk CCG newsletter HERE