The Community Engagement Group (CEG) is a public group that represents you – the patients and public of west Suffolk. Bi-monthly meetings are held in public to discuss and hear updates on important matters in healthcare. These meetings are a chance for you to attend, to hear the latest on healthcare in your area, and to speak about what matters to you.
Membership of this group is taken from the Health Forum for west Suffolk and provides a way for you to inform and influence our work. David Taylor is our independent chair of the Community Engagement Group. The CEG has been set up as an advisory group to the CCG Governing Body, and to support the lay member of the CCG who has lead responsibility for patient and public engagement. It is a subcommittee of the CCG’s Governing Body and oversees engagement activities of the CCG.
Get involved! Join our Community Engagement Group (CEG) and make a difference to healthcare in West Suffolk.
Details of the next meeting:
Thursday 26th April – West Suffolk House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds IP33 3YU – 10.00 – 12 noon.
- CEG Minutes 26th Apr
- CEG Agenda 26th Apr
- GN Report
- MM 26th Apr
- MS 26th Apr
- PO 26th Apr
- Trusted assessment
- TA Sound board session one 20th Feb
- WSCCG CEG finance headline
- CEG Advertisement
- CEG expression of interest form
- Information pack for CEG members
- Working together a toolkit for developing patient community and staff partnerships
- Working together a framework for developing patient communities and staff partnerships
- Perfect week summary ED attendance review TDG
For papers and minutes from previous meetings please click here.
You are welcome to attend West Suffolk CCG events – check details and register your interest here.