- Health Checks & Data Sharing with Social Care – we will continue to focus on improving the care and management of people with Learning Disabilities in primary care and the uptake of health checks.
- Community Service Model – we will further embed NSFT’s new Learning Disabilities service model for adults and children.
- Awareness Training – we will take every opportunity to improve awareness of Learning Disabilities.
Learning Disabilities – Easy-read documents
Transforming Care and the Joint Learning Disability Strategy HERE
Transforming Care – Care and Treatment Reviews HERE
Transforming Care in Suffolk HERE
Transforming Care Nationally HERE
LeDeR Annual Report
- LeDeR newsletter Nov 2017
- LeDeR easyread newsletter Nov 2017
- LeDeR newsletter June 2017
- LeDeR newsletter Nov 2016
- LeDeR newsletter May 2016
- LeDeR newsletter Nov 2015
Watch this video about making reasonable adjustments for those with Learning Disabilities