NHS West Suffolk CCG is committed to working with the local community to make our healthcare services the best they can be.
We have used a variety of ways to hear what you have got to say, from inviting you to join our 600-member strong Health Forum, attend our public meetings, going to market towns in the area to talk to you directly and holding public events in your locality.
Since 2012 we have held an annual Patient Revolution conference, where we invite you along to update you on our progress and, more importantly, give you the opportunity to raise your concerns and discuss them. These events tend to attract more than 200 participants and generate feedback which we use when planning health care services.
This year we are holding locality engagement events, to help us create services specially for your local area. We will also be sharing case studies on where we have listened and acted on your suggestions to improve your healthcare – through You Said, We Did.
You Said, We Did – Case Studies
More to follow…
Patient Revolution 2018
Patient Revolution 2017
Patient Revolution 2016
- Patient Revolution 2016 – You said, we did’ presentation
- Patient Revolution 2016 – Themes raised by attendees
- Patient Revolution 2016 – verbatim notes
- Patient Revolution 2016 – progress report
Patient Revolution 2015
- Patient Revolution 2015 – ‘You said, we did’ presentation
- Patient Revolution 2015 – verbatim notes
- Patient Revolution 2015 – progress report
Patient Revolution 2014
- Patient Revolution 2014 – ‘You said, we did’ presentation
- Patient Revolution 2014 – verbatim notes
- Patient Revolution 2014 – progress report
Patient Revolution 2013
Patient Revolution 2012
To make sure you hear the latest news about the event, make sure you have registered your details with our Health Forum.